Fennel, Ginger & Apple Soup
Fennel soup with the zing from ginger and chilli.
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time30 min
- Total Time35 min
- x2 Fennel
- 500g Carrots
- x2 large Apple skinned and cored
- 5cm Fresh Ginger
- Lemon Juice
- Vegetable Bouillon (Marigold)
- Sriracha Hot Sauce or Chilli ( Paste) or
- Plant Based Cream (optional)
- Or Cashew Nuts soaked and pureed (optional)
Preparing the spices
Chop ingredients and gently fry them in water.
If using an Instant Pot/ pressure cooker or soup maker pop all ingredients in and press cook.
If cooking in a pan. Once vegetables are soft add the liquid and herbs and spices and let simmer.
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*