Chilli with mushroom mince, lentils, and red peppers.
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time30 min
- Total Time40 min
- Red / Green Chillis (optional)
- Mushrooms (Chop finely to create mince)
- Red Lentils
- Fresh red peppers
- Jar Roasted red peppers
- Red Kidney Beans
- Tin Tomatoes
- Tomatoe puree
- Black Molassess / Black treacle / Dark Chocolate
- Red Wine (Optional)
- 2 tsp Ground Cumin
- Red chilli Flakes or Chilli Powder
- 2 tsp cinnanmon
- 2 tsp Oregano
- Fresh Corriander (optional and dried)
Chop onions, garlic and sautee in water.
Blitz the mushrooms in th food processor to create mince. The add to the onions and garlic.
Wash the lentils
Add spices to the onions and mushrooms. Add the chopped red peppers.
Add tomatoe puree, tin of tomatoes, passatta, stock and molassess in the pan.
Serve with rice, guacamole, salsa