Chocolate Date Banana Bread
Rich and gooey vegan banana bread. Great way to use up over ripe bananas.
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Total Time30 min
Vegan Chocolate Date Banana Bread
- x 2 large or 3 medium black overripe bananas
- 225g Rye Flour can be plain flour
- 75ml Veg or Sunfloweroil
- 75g Brown sugar or 100g if like sweeter
- x2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 100g Dates - Half a bag
- 3tsp baking powder
- Bag Choc Chips (optional)
- 3tsp Cinnamon (optional)
Heat oven to 200c or gas mark 6.
Grease a loaf tin
Mash banana with fork mix with oil and brown sugar.
Or pop in food processor
Mix in other ingredients. If not using food processor chop up dates.
Bake 20 mins and check
If like more bready bake up to 40mins
I love throwing everything in a food processor